The Re-accreditation process will alternate between:
a). completing methodology-specific online exam only assessment and
b). an online exam plus practical video ie. Practical video required every 6 years.
- Year 1: Initial assessment = online exam and practical video per method
- Year 3: 1st Re-Accreditation = online exam only with methodology specific questions & core RPP, RPE selection, fit testing questions
- Year 6: 2nd Re-Accreditation = online exam and practical video per method (Same as initial assessment process)
- Year 9: 3rd Re-Accreditation = online exam only with methodology specific questions & core RPP, RPE selection, fit testing questions
- Then will continue to alternate each reaccreditation period if accreditation is to be maintained.
Exams are scheduled monthly from February to November on the third Friday of each month starting at 1pm AEST.
To register for your re-accreditation, log into your individual member login via: Member Login. Select the reaccreditation button to begin registration process and provide payment details.
Please see cost below:
|Member & Methods||Online only (1st re-accreditation) (ex GST)||Exam & Video (2nd re-accreditation) (ex GST)|
|AIOH Member + 1 method||$300||$450|
|AIOH Member + 2 methods||$300||$550|
|AIOH Member + 3 Methods||$300||$650|
|Non-Member + 1 method||$400||$650|
|Non-Member + 2 methods||$400||$750|
|Non-Member + 3 methods||$400||$850|
An exam reattempt is $200 ex GST per online exam reattempt for either accreditation or re-accreditation.
The length and number of questions per Methodology Specific Online Exam is based on how many methodologies you seek reaccreditation in, as indicated below. Questions will cover respiratory selection principles, respiratory protection programs etc similar to the initial exam content. It also includes methodology-specific questions mapped to the RESP-FIT competent person criteria. A result of 80% is required to pass and maintain accreditation.
- 1 method = 60 minutes for 60 Questions
- 2 methods = 90 minutes for 90 questions
- 3 methods = 120 minutes for 120 questions
If your accreditation period has expired by greater than 3 months and your re-accreditation period required only the online exam, you will then be required to complete the entire process ie the online exam and video re-accreditation/initial process.